Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another Sunny Spring Day!

No cards or layouts today. Just haven't been motivated lately.
But hope since i've gotten a few new stamps, i will try some crafting tonight!



Anyone keeping up with the Stanley Cup Playoffs this year? My Vancouver Canucks have made it to the second round and will be facing the Chicago Blackhawks! I think its going to be a great series! Cannot wait =)


Besides crafting i also like makeup stuff! What girl doesn't like to look all pretty and dolled up? hehe I have 3 sisters, so between the 4 of us, you better believe we have tried a lot of different lloks.. hehe . My oldest sister is getting married this July, so we are trying out new looks for sure!

Heres a giveaway EMILY is having on her blog! Go check it out to enter. Ends Apr 29.
THIS WAS FOREVER BLOG!



Thats all for now! Have a great day all!

juli

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Hey there! You should check out my blog *hint hint*, scroll down and see the announcement. :)