Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cheating?

Is it cheating if you buy ready to make scrapbook pages? Or is it the same as those monthly scrapbook kits?
I received a scrapbook kit that came with a 12 x 12 album, 16 pages, embellishments, ribbons, brads and stickers. Plus the pages were numbered in the back!!! So all i had to do was apply glue and my own pictures!

It was pretty simple to do actually, now i'm inspired to continue with more scrapbooking!
What are your thoughts on ready-to-make scrapbooks? Do you order them? Or do you prefer to create whatever comes to mind?

thanks for stopping by!
Juli

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I actually bought a neat premade scrapbook...you just pop the pictures in...but I haven't used it yet:( I've been loving all the scrapbook layout challenges to jump start my creativity since I'm just getting back into scrapbooking...

Beebeebabs said...

I prefer to create my own.