Monday, October 18, 2010

Updates!

Hello blogging friends =)
I know i have been seriously neglecting my blog and for that I am sorry!

They have me working all kinds of shifts at work, so when i get home its usually pretty busy and i'm too tired for crafting! hahaa..... sorry about the excuse =)

I just wanted to say thank you to the 3 ladies for their opinion and experiences with the Cricut.I did end up buying a Cricut machine, and i know i should hold out and save up to buy the "BIG" one. But after a week of staring at it, i finally opened it and realize its perfect for what i need to make cards and layouts! So thanks again, maybe one day i will "upgrade" to something bigger and better!

On another note: I'm still adding stuff to the blog candy and i will post it Friday!!!







Hope everyone is having a great start to the week!
thanks for stopping by!
juli

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Enjoy your bug! Looking forward to seeing your creations. :)