Monday, December 27, 2010

5 more days till 2011!

HI Everyone!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!
As you can see, we had a turkey for Christmas dinner.LOL
The top was a little crispy since my mom basted the turkey with some honey.



We let the kids open their presents on Christmas Eve, as we spent the whole day at my parents house on Christmas. Look how happy they were..haha

Heres a card i made for my husband cousin. She was the one who had twin girls. They were supposed to be born on Christmas Eve, but came 4 weeks early.

Can you believe 5 more days til 2011??? Whats your New Years resolutions?
thanks for stopping by!
hugs
juli




5 comments:

~amy~ said...

yum...turkey looks huge and delish! Your kids are too sweet! Great card...resolutions....oy...gotta love those...dehoard...gotta dehoard....

Tracy said...

A turkey based with honey, that sounds yummy.
Your children are so cute.
I like the shiny background paper on your card.

Marlene said...

Your turkey looks DELISH!! Those kids are adorable...and your card is beautiful!

Happy New Year!! Thanks for the bloggy visits over the past year!

Anonymous said...

Love the card:) And the turkey is so big ...lol

I am doing a cricut cart giveaway :) Feel free to check it out my blog for details

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy New Year! hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!