Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Today is my son's 3rd birthday! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. So many memories and milestones already. I remembered we moved out of our condo when he was just 3months, and then we lived with my parents for about 6 months while we looked for a place of our own.

~ He started walking a week before his 1st birthday.
~ Started talking not too long after..haha.
~ Finally we got him off the bottle 2 months ago ( he used it to drink his milk from the bottles but now hes on to sippy cups) and he's also potty trained too! yay.


My baby boy is not so baby anymore, but getting to be a big boy.

Heres a picture of him on his 2nd birthday. We're planning a party for Saturday, so no pics of this years birthday yet.




2 comments:

Van (Vung) said...

so cute and I want a slice of that cake!

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday to your son! He's so adorable! (And that cake looks delicious!)