Monday, November 21, 2011

Merry and Bright

Wow, its a cold and windy night tonight! At least there isn't snow around here! =)
Right now a nice cup of tea sounds good. 
To continue on with my Christmas cards.
Here is card #3: Merry and Bright
(sorry the pic is a little slanted,lol )




I used Holly Jolly Christmas by Echo Park again.
Seriously, i can make a tons of cards with this line! I love them.
I added some twine and some tear drop i-rock from Imaginisce.

I got some more Christmas shopping done. Yay!
My sister is watching the kids while hubby and I sneak across the border for some BF shopping!
(really, we're not sneaking in. We have Nexus, which makes crossing the border a lot quicker, though i'm not sure that will be the case come Thursday/Friday!)

I'm sure those of you celebrating Thanksgiving will have tons to share.
I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!
Thanks for stopping by!
hugs
juli

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Pretty, festive card! Thanks for the birthday wishes, too! xoxox