Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Hello everyone! Happy Halloween!!!
Anyone dressing up today?? I'd love to see your costumes =)
My little ones are going as SpiderGirl and Super Mario... I will post pictures later today.
Their class has invited family and friends to attend their Halloween Party. I'm going to bring my camera to take videos and pictures of them singing and reciting poems.
 
Here is a photo of the Halloween treats for their classmates.
 
 
A BIG hello and welcome to my new and regular followers! Thank you all for stopping by.
I'm hoping to post more often, unfortunately i'm dealing with some
medical issues at the moment. I'm usually not a praying person, but if you could say
a little prayer for me, i'd appreciate it =D
hugs,
juli

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hey Juli, hope that you're doing okay...thinking of you!!!!!

Great halloween treat bags!

Thanh Vo said...

Hey Juli! Hugs... Hope you're going to be okay!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Some beautiful halloween treat bags, love them, hope you are feeling better
Lindsay xx