Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hello!

How is everyone doing? Yes, i'm still alive.... =)
Its been a lot of crazy busy weeks.
Hopefully the next 2 weeks will calm down a bit
as my kids are off school for Spring Break!
We have a few playdates lined up already, so hopefully
the weather co-operates and we can go outside
to play!
 
What has everyone been up to?
We are planning to visit my younger sister in the US
during our Good Friday/Easter long weekend.
 
She hasn't mentioned this to too many people yet,
but they are expecting a little one in July!
So excited!!! Tonight they are doing a Gender reveal party.
Yay, can't wait to find out if i'm getting another nephew or a niece!
 
 
 
On to the scrappy stuff thats happening now:
 
Currently loving:  mist sprays! OMG..
i only have 5 bottles of Mister Hueys and i love them!!
Another product that i love is ClearSnap Smooch Spritz!!
So shimmery and sparkly.
 
Currently trying to get used to:  Have you all tried the Heidi Swapp
colour resist papers? Still trying to get used to it.
 
Currently working on: birthday cards of course!
 
Currently in the mail: i have the Amy Tangerine Remarks Alpha Stickers
on the way. Cannot wait to try them. ( i have a weakness for alphas... hehe)
 
 
Thank you so much for dropping by! Leave me a note and i will come visit you
to see what you've all be up to! =)
hugs
juli
 
 
 


2 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Fun! I'm headed to Kelowna for the Easter long weekend to visit my folks. Glad to see you posting. xo

~amy~ said...

Okay, at first I though YOU were going to have a baby:)

Gender reveal party...now how fun is that?!

I just received some new Amy Tangerine Yes Please collection...I'm going to play with it this weekend. I bought my first bottle of Mister Huey last weekend and will play with it this weekend.