Monday, March 8, 2010

Little Bit Behind

Good morning everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend. Sorry i haven't been blogging lately. My sister was visiting from TO last week and she left this past weekend. So we were busy with family stuff and wedding planning! Shes got most of the stuff checked off her list. Which is great since the wedding is in 4 months! ack! ... hehe

My Mothers Day cards i need to post. I got a great deal on some MS punches! i will put pics of that up too when i get a chance.
Now off to feed the kids.
Have a great day and come back soon.

chat later
juli


*********************************************************************

InStyle Stamps is hosting a blog hop this week!

~ Hula Days Mar 8-13, 2010

Check out there blog to get all the details and win some awesome giveaways!


Here is my pic of the last Hawaiian vacation we had. Hopefully we can make a trip later this year!


My chubby DS Tyson! ... On Waikiki Beach soaking up the rays =)